What is wireless penetration testing
The Challenges of Wireless Testing
The following have been identified as wireless pen testing vulnerabilities:
- Rogue access points
- Weak encryption
- Default router setups
- Wireless zero configurations
- Guest WiFi weaknesses
- Bruteforce weaknesses
- Bluetooth exploits
- WPA key vulnerabilities
The Challenges Of Wireless Testing
- Identify vulnerabilities in your wireless devices.
- Detect default Wi-Fi settings.
- Identify rogue or open access points.
- Identify misconfigured or duplicated wireless networks.
- Identify insecure wireless encryption standards (such as WEP).
Our approach to wireless pen testing
Why choose Securicentrix for penetration testing?
SecuriCentrix’s security services are designed to provide the vital assistance needed to make tangible improvements to your organisation’s cyber security posture.
Expert security services and solutions tailored to your needs