Validate your payment application to support PCI DSS
The Challenges Of PA DSS or SSF
- Minimise the Attack Surface – ensuring unnecessary privileges, features and functionality are removed or disabled.
- Software Protection Mechanisms – to protect the integrity and confidentiality of assets from attack.
- Secure Software Operations – to facilitate user accountability by activity tracking.
- Secure Software Lifecycle Management – how to identify, assess, and manage threats and vulnerabilities.
The Benefits Of Our Services
- Experienced and Approachable PA QSAs
Our Assessors have in-depth knowledge and experience of the Payment ecosystem.
- Remediation Advisory
Our Assessors guide you to remediate non-compliance requirements.
- Design Architecture
Our Assessors guide you on the most effective way to reduce the scope of the payment application.
- The development of payment applications with security in mind.
Protect the integrity and confidentiality of the software and sensitive data captured.
- Facilitates the security of an organisations cardholder data environment (CDE).
The payment software implementation and configuration is in a PCI DSS compliant manner.
Payment Application Applicability
Experienced and Approachable PA QSAs
Our PA QSAs have in-depth knowledge and experience of the Payment ecosystem.
Our PA QSAs guide you to remediate non-compliance requirements.
Our PA QSAs guide you on the most effective way to reduce the scope of the payment application.
SecuriCentrix’s security services are designed to provide the vital assistance needed to make tangible improvements to your organisation’s cyber security posture.
Expert security services and solutions tailored to your needs