Identify and address remote working security risks
Cyber Security Challenges In Remote Working Security Assessment
Security challenges of remote working:
- A greater attack surface.
- Perimeter security is no longer effective.
- Identity and access management.
- Reduced endpoint visibility.
- Employee-owned device usage.
- Managing cloud applications.
Cyber Security Benefits In Remote Working Security Assessment
- Understand your organisation’s risk related to remote working.
- Reduce the impact of a remote compromise
- Review the Incident Management Response plan to align with remote working.
- Secure storage and management of account credentials.
- Protect data in transit and at rest on the remote working device.
home working security risks
Why choose SecuriCentrix for Remote Working Security Assessment
SecuriCentrix Remote Working Security Assessment helps you understand how the change to remote work has transformed your network’s security posture and widened your attack surface.
SecuriCentrix’s security services are designed to provide the vital assistance needed to make tangible improvements to your organisation’s cyber security posture.
Expert security services and solutions tailored to your needs