SecuriCentrix is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding how we treat your personal data.
By visiting SecuriCentrix (“Website”), you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy. If you do not accept the terms of this policy, please refrain from using the Website. This policy is in direct response to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Your personal data is ultimately controlled by SecuriCentrix Ltd, a company registered in Ireland (Registration Number, 484787) whose registered office is at 7 Fitzwilliam Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 DT85, Ireland.
Unless prohibited by law or other applicable regulatory requirements your personal information may be shared with any affiliate company within our group.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted using the following email address: [email protected], or alternatively by writing to the address above and marking it for the attention of the Data Privacy Officer.
Information we may collect and hold about you
We may collect and process the information you have provided us with, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and contact details.
You provide us with information about yourself by:
- Filling in forms on the Website;
- Contacting us by phone, email or physical mail;
- Asking us to contact you in relation to services we provide;
- Subscribing to our mailing lists, newsletters or bulletins;
- Completing any surveys we send you;
- Booking a seminar or event run by us;
- Visiting our offices;
- Ordering products or services from us;
- Requesting downloads of documentation or software;
- Requesting support related to software or services;
- Interacting with us on social media platforms (such as LinkedIn or Twitter); or
- Reporting a problem with our Website.
When you visit our Website, we may also collect information about you, including, but not limited to, your IP address, approximate location (town/city level), time of access, the browser you use, your operating system, the pages you visit and what website you came from.
We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
We may use legal public sources to obtain information about you. We only obtain information from third parties when permitted by law.
Retention of your information
If we are providing services to you, we will retain your personal information for the duration of the services and for six years thereafter, unless otherwise agreed.
Telephone call recordings are retained for 12 months.
CCTV records are kept for a period of up to 90 days.
Complaints and Feedback
If you have an existing, open agreement for services with us and you make a complaint or provide other feedback in a format other than those described below, we retain a record of your complaint or feedback for the life of the agreement plus 24 months or until such time as the complaint has been satisfactorily resolved. If you are in contact with us during the course of a sale or as part of negotiations for a sale, we will keep a record of previous complaints or feedback until a purchase is made, or for six months when no purchase is made.
If you choose to provide us with feedback:
- For service feedback surveys, we retain your data for a maximum of 24 months.
- For Score surveys, product surveys, and general marketing surveys, we retain your data for a maximum of 24 months.
- Data collected through event registration, events requirements, and market research, will be retained for a maximum of 24 months; and
- Where you provide us with ‘quotable feedback’, for which we ask your permission, we will retain and use the data for up to 5 years in the format in which you granted permission (for example, if you requested anonymity, or agreed to us assigning the feedback to you at a certain company).
We review and delete or destroy personal data on a regular basis. If we are unable, using reasonable effort, to delete or destroy the personal data, we ensure that it is encrypted or protected by other security measures so that it is not readily available or accessible by us.
How we use your information.
In addition to using your information to fulfil our contract with you, we may also use your information in the following ways (provided, you have given consent where required):
- To monitor our website and improve our products and services;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that we feel may be of interest to you because they are similar to what you’ve already purchased or asked about;
- To let you know about changes to our services;
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.